What will the doctor gain?
In dental cliniques, large number of patient/customer flow causes additional tension for doctors. The doctor tries to remember a large amount of information about the patient on the basis of professional and moral principles. There can be both professional information (e.g. treatment information – when the next appointment is scheduled and information about other health issues) and patient’s personal data – name, birthday, issues related to work or children. Large amount of information has a negative influence on doctor – during professional work unncessary tension and stress occur. You can avoid these issues by using automation. Automated management system will enable the doctor-dentist to:
- To create patients’ electronic card files where patient’s personal data is stored – pictures, x-ray photos, diagnoses, medical history, etc.
- Combine information about x-ray and other electronic equipment
- Recording diagnoses, treatment planning and provided medical procedures
- Using the dental map of patient’s teeth and reducing doctor’s worktime through visualization
- Quickly searching patient’s card by any criteria, e.g. name, telephone number, etc.
- Reducing patient’s appointments, queues and stress
- Planning and managing Customer’s visits
- Increasing productivity of doctor’s work
- Doctor will not deal with administrative or organizational issues
- Doctor will be deal with Customer Support
- Storing information about Customers and their relations